DIY Family BMW Games to play at home!
An evening full of games with your partner, or a classic round of board games with the whole family, could be just the right thing to distract yourself in times of corona. The best part is, you can print out these BMW DIY games at home and start playing right away.
THE BIG BMW RACE
The objective of the game: The first person to cross the finish line after three laps is the winner.
- Qualifying for the starting positions: Whoever rolls the highest number before the race starts can place their car on the first grid position behind the starting line. The second highest number is placed second on the grid, and so on.
- The players start the game in the order of the starting positions. Each player may roll the dice and move forward the corresponding number of spaces.
- If a player rolls a six during the race, Boost Mode is activated and they are allowed to roll the dice again.
- Several cars can be on one space at the same time.
- If you land your car on one of the risk spaces along the track, you are allowed to jump forward the given number of fields or you have to go into reverse gear and move back the given number of spaces.
- The risk space with the clock means that the player must sit out a round there until it is their turn again.
- There are two points (dirt track and pit lane) where the player has to choose one of two possible routes. While passing the two red dots, the player already has to decide which way to take. He then has to announce his choice aloud to the other players. The player themselves chooses whether to take risks and choose the shorter but riskier options, or to play it safe with the longer detour.
- The winner is the player who has crossed the finish line first after 3 laps. So don’t forget to count your laps on the lap counter!
You can download “The Big BMW Race” here
FIND THE PAIR
The objective of the game is to collect as many pairs as possible.
After the cards have been printed and cut out, they are placed face down on the table. Shuffle them well! Going clockwise, each player may turn over any two cards. If two identical BMW models are visible, the player may park the two cars in their garage and it is their turn again. This continues until they get two different vehicles. Then it is the next player’s turn.
You can download “Find the Pair” here
Printing Instructions for “Find the Pair”: First you can print the front of the paper. Then take it out of the printer, turn it around and print the backside on the same paper.