CERTIFIED BMW INVENTORYBMW MODEL OVERVIEWS BMW CPO SPECIALS
Shopping for used cars can be a daunting task, especially if you don't know what you're really buying. Here at BMW of Springfield we offer a range of Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles, guaranteeing that you'll get a used vehicle that's still in great condition. Each CPO vehicle undergoes a rigorous inspection and comes with a best-in-class warranty.
BMW CPO Criteria
Each BMW CPO vehicle passes a certification process before it achieves its status. This means all cars must meet the following criteria:
- Only later models
- Fewer than 60,000 miles
- Only BMW parts
- Must pass a 160 point inspection
Each inspection is performed by a certified and specially-trained BMW technician, covering bumper-to-bumper. This inspection also provides an in-depth vehicle history report.
BMW CPO Warranty
In addition to rigorous inspections, BMW CPO vehicles come with an extended warranty. This includes:
- 2 year/50,000 miles after the expiration of the 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Warranty (a total of 6 years/100,000 miles)
- CPO vehicles sold after January 1, 2014 also come with up to 6 years of BMW Roadside Assistance and BMW Assist™
Owners may also receive the BMW CPO Elite warranty for cars with newer model years and low mileage (more than 300 but less than 15,001). This warranty covers:
- 1 year/25,000 miles after the expiration of the 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Warranty (or a total of 5 years/75,000 miles)
- CPO vehicles sold on or after January 1, 2014, also come with up to 5 years of BMW Roadside Assistance and BMW Assist
BMW CPO Value
One of the best reasons to buy a BMW CPO car is for the tremendous value. Some new vehicles lose up to 40% of their initial value in depreciation within the first year of ownership. If you're looking for the best deal possible, you want to shop BMW CPO. For information about financing or to check out special offers, click here.